March 6-10th 2020
6 Spots available
The Tarkine Wilderness is a place that has to be seen to be believed. Completely untouched and in the wild west coast of Tasmania.
From the temperate rainforests to the sand dunes along the rugged beauty of the west coast, the Tarkine Wilderness is a place of mystery and incredible beauty.
Within the Tarkine region you also have an array of untamed wild rivers, coastal heathlands and incredible cave systems. All this inside a 447,000 hectare region.
For 4 days we will immerse ourselves into this region, staying at the lovely Tall Timbers
Accomodation at Smithton, just a stones through away from this incredible Tarkine region. Luxury accomodation on the doorstep of this amazing region will allow us quick access to all areas within the Tarkine region.
We will cover topics ranging from the very basics of landscape photography to the advanced skills required to capture stunning images from even more stunning locations. Each day we will set aside time to load up the computers and learn the art of editing your images via the Adobe Lightroom program.
This is very special place the Tarkine, including home to Australia's largest patch of temperate rainforest.
What is included?
- Accomodation - Twin Share (Single share available)
- Transfers to and from the workshops - ex Launceston or Hobart Airports/Hotels
- Transport during the workshop
- All park passes and associated costs
- All meals except Lunch Day 1 & Day 4
- Full Tuition including daily editing tuition
What is NOT included?
- Airfares to and from Tasmania
- Some meals and associate room costs
- Travel and Medical Insurance
Single or Twin Share rate available.