TWO NEW DATES ANNOUNCED - ALL BOOKINGS VIA SPRING BAY MILL WEBSITE
WORKSHOP #1 - Friday April 2nd to Sunday 4th April - 2021
WORKSHOP #2 - Friday May 14th to Sunday 16th May - 2021
Spend two full days photographing the unique multi-faceted landscapes of Maria Island and Spring Bay Mill on the East Coast of Tasmania.
Steeped in layers of Indigenous and colonial history, Maria Island is a uniquely preserved National Park with rare architectural and ecological sites. Distinct geology such as the Painted and Fossil Cliffs, historic buildings and ruins, and sweeping bays with miles of white sandy beaches offer up a bounty of stunning shapes and textures for this immersive photography experience.
Based at the stunning Spring Bay Mill on the mainland, you will take a private vessel to Maria Island each day and return in the evening for editing workshops and fantastic locally-sourced meals.
This is a unique opportunity to have an exclusive experience of these two very special places while learning the secrets of professional landscape photography.
• 2 nights’ stay in either a self-contained luxury Beach Shack or a Glamping Tent
• Meals included: Day-1 lunch and dinner; Day-2 breakfast, lunch and dinner; Day-3 breakfast and lunch
• Private boat transfers to and from Maria Island
• National Park permits
• Use of Spring Bay Mill indoor spaces for workshops
• Exclusive Spring Bay Mill site tour
• Full photography tuition including editing tuition
• Professional wilderness guide
What’s not included?
• Transfers to and from Spring Bay Mill
• Flights to Tasmania
• Alcoholic beverages
• Travel and medical insurance
• Photography gear (you will need to bring and carry your own gear)
Places are strictly limited to 12 people. Please book HERE and we forward you an invoice for immediate payment.
Glamping Package: $1,395 per person
Beach Shack Package: $1,875 per person
Prices are based on double or twin bed sharing. Single supplement to have a room of your own: $550 Beach Shack and $250 Glamping.
Hosted by Cradle Mountain Hotel 1 Day Tour - Full Day - 6 Spots LEFT! Fagus Deciduous beech (Nothofagus gunnii) May 9th In partnership with Cradle Mountain Hotel & Luke O'Brien...View full product details
May 28th to June 1st - 2021 Only 1 Spots Left! The Tarkine Wilderness is a place that has to be seen to be believed. Completely untouched...View full product details
WINTER - August 6th to August 10th - 2021 $2599 - SOLD OUT!! COVID19 Policy - Cam Blake Photography As a Tasmanian Landscape Photographer, to host a Tasmanian Photographic...View full product details
Newsletter Sign Up!
Sign up now to view all my latest images, workshops details, tips and much more...