Walk for Charity - Overland Track
In October 2020, I will be hosting my first ever Charity Walk along the world famous Overland Track here in the Tasmanian World Heritage region.
6 days and 65kms of walking through Australia's most breathtaking and challenging landscapes. This Charity Walk is designed to raise attention and of course much needed funds to your chosen charity.
To join this Charity Walk there will be a $750 registration fee to be eligible for the walk, cover costs, park passes, etc... and then each participant will be required to raise a minimum of $1000 for their chosen charity.
Once these funds are raise, you are on the trip!
Here are the requirements:
- Pick a charity that you wish to support and raise funds for,
- Fundraise, crowd-fund, ask work mates, ask family, run a raffle, or simply donate $1000 yourself to be eligible for the walk
- Once you have raised or donated $1000 you are in!
- If you raise more money, even better! The more the merrier for your chosen charity
- Start training and preparing for the Overland Track
Cam Blake Photography and Tas Photo Workshops will work closely with you to help raise awareness and funds for your chosen Charity via our social media charities. All funds raised by you go to your charity!
A maximum of 6 participants will be eligible for this walk.
This is a brilliant opportunity to experience the world famous track for a fraction of the usual price ($750 registration fee + your fundraised amount), and all you need to do is raise funds for some amazing, needy charities.
It's that simple as that! :)
What do I need to walk the track Cam? (We will give you a complete check list of gear required upon your booking)
- A good general fitness level
- Good hiking boots/shoes
- Good warm sleeping bag
- Clothes (we'll give you a check list) and a camera to take awesome snaps!
We will supply you with the following equipment if you don't have your own;
- Hiking back pack - 65-75 litre Pack
- Tent (2 man or 1 Man) and a sleeping mat
- Food for the duration of the hike (6 days)
- Guidance along the entire track
- Awesome stories and photos along the way
- Bus transfers from Launceston to Cradle Mt
- Bus transfers from Lake St Clair (end of walk) to Hobart
What is not included;
- Flights to and from Tasmania
- Travel insurance
- Accomodation in Launceston/Hobart
- Accomodation the night before at Cradle Mt - We will stay in self contained cabins and you'll need approx. $50 extra for this accomodation
So start getting your mates together and let's raise some funds and hit the track
For further information please email: email@example.com