Next Tour - October 8 - 14th - 2020
6 Spots Available
Minimum numbers apply (4 People)
6 days of Tasmanian wilderness is a bucket list item for many. The Overland Track is rated within the Top 10 of world walks, not bad for a track on a small island, miles away from everywhere.
The track consist of 6 days walking from the iconic Cradle Mountain to Australia's deepest lake, Lake St Clair. 65km of wilderness beauty where we traverse through the World Heritage Region of Tasmania, where you will experience rugged peaks, open plains, untamed rivers and jurassic landscapes.
On our Overland Track Tasmanian PhotoTour you will carry your own hiking pack, set up your own tent each night and embrace the freedom of hiking the Tasmanian wilderness. All along the way you will also received expert tuition in the field of landscape photography. Each day of the walk brings a new topic for your photography taught in the world's finest classroom, Tasmania.
This is the ultimate trip within Tasmania and one that over 6000 people per year complete. It has everything you require from a hiking trip and you will be fulfilled when you complete this world famous journey, with stunning photos to show off to your family and friends. For more information on the Overland Track check out the Tasmanian Parks & Wildlife site here
What is included?
- Accomodation (Self Contained Cabin the night before departure at Cradle Mt)
- Accomodation - track accomodation is in tents/camping.
- Transfers and transport from the track - Ex Hobart/Launceston and returning to Hobart on completion of walk
- Tents, backpacks, sleeping mats, sleeping bags, cooking equipment.
- Hiking gear can be provided if required
- Meals (hiking meals included)
- Finale Dinner in Hobart upon our return
- All park passes and associated costs
- Full Tuition
What is NOT included?
- Airfares to and from Tasmania
- Travel Insurance
- Alcoholic drinks
- Carrying your pack