Cradle Mountain Weekend - April 6-8 2018
I'm very excited to announce the details of another weekend workshop at Cradle Mountain in April. Join us on an incredible weekend of diverse photography at the world renowned Cradle Mountain National Park in Tasmania APRIL 6-8 2018
We will be staying at the wonderful Peppers Cradle Mountain Lodge where the National Park is literally on our doorstep.
MAXIMUM PEOPLE: 12
PRICE: $1349.00 - Twin Share
Deposit Required: $349.00
Balance Due: Mid March
2x Professional Photography Tutors
Cameron Blake (Tasmanian Photo Tours)
Glynn Lavender (Creative Photo Workshops)
Spots are limited to 12 places and are already filling very quickly.
It will be an exciting weekend of model shoots, portrait, landscape and astro photography.
Book now - don't miss out!
What is included?
- Accomodation - Twin Share (Single share available)
- Transfers to and from the workshops - ex Launceston or Hobart Airports/Hotels
- Transport during the workshop
- All park passes and associated costs
- All meals except Lunch day 1 & Day 3
- Full Tuition including daily editing tuition
What is NOT included?
- Airfares to and from Tasmania
- Some meals and associate room costs
Single or Twin Share rate available.
Booking for this workshop can ALSO be made via GLYNN LAVENDER's Creative Workshop site found here